Saturday, July 9, 2016

Health Update


As many of you know, i suffer from Diabetes and hearth disease and various other diseases caused by Agent Orange.

Recently I was diagnosed with cataracts in both eyes caused by diabetic retinopathy and was scheduled for surgery to remove them.

Since then AO has raised its ugly head and now I have a large cataract on my left eye as well as macular edema and an ischemic bleed that makes it almost impossible to see.

The procedure consisted of an ultra sound of the eye, a retinal and corneal exam to make sure they were undamaged. as of today, they are fine, but I had to have a shot in my eye to try and remove the blood and stop the bleeder. He scheduled me for twelve treatments, once a month or until it's better. If that doesn't work, I will undergo laser surgery to stop it. When all that is done I can have my cataract surgery.

I will be erratic in posting on the blog and I hope you understand and I hpe to return as soon as I can.

Pete is working on the latest and possibly last Baryon depending on how things go.

Prayers, blessing, Wiccan rituals are all welcomed.

My best to all of you.

I hope to be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment