Saturday, November 7, 2020

Husbands and Wives (2)

THE PHONE 

A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So he decided to buy her a cell phone. 

He showed her the phone and explained to her all of its features. 

Meg was excited to receive the gift and simply adored her new phone. The next day Meg went shopping. Her phone rang and, to her astonishment, it was her husband on the other end. 

“Hi Meg," he said, "How do you like your new phone?” 

Meg replied, "I just love it! It's so small and your voice is clear as a bell, but there's one thing I don't understand though..." 

"What's that, sweetie?" asked her husband. “How did you know I was at Woolies?” 

HE MUST PAY 

Husband and wife had a tiff. 

Wife called up her mom and said, "He fought with me again, I am coming to live with you." 

Mom said, "No darling, he must pay for his mistake. I am coming to live with you. 

REMEMBER 

An army first sergeant and his wife were in a busy shopping center getting things for their youngest child’s upcoming engagement announcement. 

The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and as they had a lot to do, she called him on his cell and said " 

Where are you, you know we have lots to do." 

He said "You remember the jewelers we went into when we were stationed here about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time, and I said that one day I would get it for you?" 

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up… "Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.

"Well, I’m in the gun shop next door to that." 

TODAY'S SHORT READING FROM THE BIBLE 

From Genesis: "And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth." Then he made the earth round... and 

He laughed and laughed and laughed!

No comments:

Post a Comment