Wednesday, October 3, 2018
15 Things to think about
15 things to think about.
1. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one out of five enjoys it?
2. Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with?
3. If people from Poland are called Poles, then why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
4. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
5. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car is not called a racist?
6. If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
7. If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, then doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians
denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
8. Do Lipton Tea employees take 'coffee breaks?'
9. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
10. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what do Chinese
mothers use, Toothpicks?
11. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why
don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?
12. Is it true that you never really learn to swear until you learn to drive?
13. Why isn’t tossing and turning all night considered exercise?
14. If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?
15. Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?