Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Repost from Facebook

On the eve of Super Tuesday, I've had an epiphany and I wanted to share it (and see how many unfriend me).

I'm sick and tired of everyone fighting each other in this so called "class warfare" problem that has been created by politicians. We need to drop all of the labels that people use. No more "fill in the blank-American", no more Democrats, Republicans, conservatives or liberals. We need to be individuals. We need to be Americans and fight for this great country and make it the shining beacon it once was.

A lot of us, myself included, have fought wars for this country. Not because we had to, but because of Pride in our country. A lot of folks did not come home and many that did were bruised and broken.

Drop your label, become an AMERICAN and be proud of that one word. It's the only label we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment